Archive for the 'Photos, Too' Category
- 11.26.07 "Lots of photos: DC Tech, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Jazz in the Park, and more…" is posted in Friendship, Photos, Too
- nclud’s Open House Party in October
- Startup Weekend
- The New New Internet Conference
- nclud’s Halloween Gathering at Old Dominion (and the next 4 photos)
- 8.12.07 "New Photos: BarCamp, Dinners, and another Wedding" is posted in Photos, Too, Reflections
- 7.21.07 "New Photos, New Camera, New Memories" is posted in Photos, Too, Reflections
If you’ve seen me with a camera in the last few months; i.e., if you’ve seen me at all–you’ll probably find your picture in one of these albums.
Note: This will be the last round of divided photos between Flickr and Coppermine–after this blog post, everything will be uploaded exclusively to Flickr…
DC Tech Events…
The Last Jazz in the Sculpture Garden (and the next dozen or so photos)
I’m still loving the new camera. Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks:
Earlier, I wrote that photography was beginning to pass me by. I didn’t know if it was disinterest in capturing the memories or a lack of faith in the accuracy of photographing them…but, chicken or egg, I’ve caved in and changed all that.
I’ve been entertaining a lot this year, and borrowing friends’ cameras just wasn’t cutting it. I vacillated between an SLR and a tiny body, and decided on the latter (no comment). It fit with my minimalist tendencies, but more importantly it removed a physical barrier from keeping it on me nearly all the time. And, thanks to the amazing advances in technology–you can really take some awesome pictures with even the most tiny devices.
I opted for the Canon SD800 IS after reading this Wired review and some other research. I love its wide lens, crystal-clear pictures, and high quality videos. But enough about that…
I don’t know that my eyes are any more open, but I am happier knowing that I’ve captured some good times. Click on for some new pictures: (more…)
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Dancingwithwords.com. Have a look around.